Nue Science knows that there is one aspect in your life you can’t avoid: aging. Your age may go up each year, but that is no reason to let your skin show it. Luckily, the company’s Cell Revival™ restores that youthful facial appearance without undergoing any cosmetic procedures. Plus, the products are wallet-friendly compared to some evasive, medical treatments.
Reasons for Internal and External Aging
You can’t avoid aging, but can know why it happens. There are two reasons: intrinsic (internal) aging and extrinsic (external) aging. Internal aging comes from body-related conditions, such as cell activity. External aging happens because of outside factors, such as lifestyle choices and environment.
Other women appear to age faster than others. Here’s why:
- Decrease in collagen production
- Exposure to sun
- Shrinkage of bones
- Not enough sleep or exercise
- Cold weather exposure
- Abusing alcohol
- Facial expressions
- Sleep lines (caused by repetitive sleeping positions)
Some people tend to put off wrinkles or skin deterioration issues. They figure changes just happen slowly. However, if you see any of the following signs, your skin may need some help:
- Elasticity reduction (example: baggy eyes)
- Freckles or age spots
- Smiled lines
- Facial hair growth
- Dry, itchy skin
- Hollowed eye sockets and cheeks
- Less facial perspiration
- Pale skin tone
How to Treat Aging Skin
Some people are skeptical about using cell revitalizing skin systems. However, there are other alternatives, but none prove as easy as Nue products.
- Chemical PeelsChemical peels take off the upper surface of the skin to expose new, clearer skin. The process can smooth surfaces and reduce lines. However, chemical peels are painful and make the skin red.
- DermabrasionDermabrasion is ideal for people with sun-damaged skin, lines and scarring. Medical specialists use a sanding process to uncover new, cleaner skin. This process creates bleeding and doctors must use extreme caution around the mouth.
- FaceliftsThis is one of the most well-known and oldest methods in America. However, it is also very invasive since doctors cut into the skin. This process repositions facial tissues to give a tighter appearance. The process has proven to work, but is costly and dangerous.
- Medical NeedlingThis is a new procedure used in today’s medical world because it covers all body parts. Treatment involves a patient undergoing anesthesia and then a doctor applies a roller with small needles. The needles prick the skin to promote collagen growth. The procedure is great for treatment over all areas, but has setbacks. Patients reported experiencing bleeding and long-term bandaging. This procedure can cost $700 per treatment or more.
- BotoxThis is another common anti-aging method. The injection-based procedure paralyzes skin tissue to tighten certain areas, usually around the eyes. Botox comes with risks, such as prolonged paralysis and more than one injection.
- Laser ResurfacingLaser resurfacing is a result of high-energy laser development. Doctors care for large areas quickly and perform exact depth control. Laser resurfacing is ideal for treating sun damage and diminishing scars. However, the procedure has dramatic side effects and requires further treatment. Patients usually hide the side effects with makeup after resurfacing. Unlike laser resurfacing, Nue Science products have no side effects.
As you can see, Nue products are the best option when it comes to skin care. There are no harmful or prolonged side effects. The products are easy to use and affordable. Better yet, they do not require going under the knife or spending time in a hospital bed.
Nue Science Products Stop External Aging with Three Steps
The Nue Science Cell Revival™ System is the easiest skin care treatment you will ever use. First, it is a topical product that corrects aging signs. Second, it is the one and only topical formula that attacks three aging signs, like genetics, hormonal fluctuations and environmental pollutants. In fact, the products will:
- Lessen the appearance of puffiness and redness
- Eliminate fine lines and wrinkles
- Treat age spots and blotchiness
- Get rid of over-sized pores
- Remove dark eye circles
Step One: Firming Toner
This product will do two things: hydrate the skin and give you a soothing sensation. The Firming Toner makes your face fuller by plumping wrinkles without harming the skin’s surface. The toner prevents blemishes and infuses amino acids and minerals to make skin healthier. If you use this product, it will:
- Smooth out fine lines
- Tighten skin
- Refine texture
- Make skin glow
Step Two: Age Repair Serum
The serum slows down the signs of visible aging and treats and repairs facial skin. For the best results, you should use the products two times a day for six months. This way, your skin will:
- Diminish fine lines; dark circles under the eyes
- Increase elasticity by stimulating collagen production
- Create a younger, natural glow
- Reduce age spots and hyper pigmentation
Step Three: Age Defense Moisturizer
The moisturizer lets you ramp up your defense against aging signs. Customers have said that the results are immediate, especially when you add sun protection. The product protects against UV damage, but also stops dehydration. This way, you will feel more refreshed. Just put the moisturizer on to:
- Promote RNA and DNA repair
- Defend your skin against harmful UV rays
- Soak in some vitamin D
The Nue Science owner, Jeff Rappaport, wanted to find a way to fight aging without making people undergo surgery. The Nue Science system uses scientific and natural ingredients to create products with permanent effects. Plus, it only requires three simple steps from start to finish. If you want refreshed, youthful, glowing skin, invest in Nue products.
Nue products are really amazing ....the products are completely natural...and it gives permanent effect everyone should try it....
©Copyright - Nuesciencecellrevival.com